Tuesday 15 November 2011

Last jewellery workshop of the year....

Was last Saturday, over at Windmill Craft Centre . After the mental exertions of the last three wirework classes, I decided to teach a nice, calm, relaxing stringing class for a change! We made fabulous bracelets, using buttons for the clasps. Everyone chose a unique lampworked button as their first clasp. Each was different, so everyone ended up with stunning jewellery all to their own colour scheme. The buttons were created by the most wonderful Julie Fountain of Lush Lampwork Julie makes some of the most gorgeous beads you ever saw, and her buttons are just as lovely! Here is my class sample:  
We then made a long bracelet designed to be wrapped around the wrist a few times. My favourite kind of bracelet! Again, everyone chose their own colour scheme and their own button. This time, the buttons were a choice of vintage shanked buttons I'd picked up on Ebay. My class sample:
A great time was had by all!
Now looking forward to my 2012 classes, I'll be posting a peek of the next class soon!
Trish x

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx