Tuesday 6 December 2011

Craft Stamper- January edition is here!

And fabulous it is too!
Click HERE to go and see this latest issue!
My article this month is the Masterclass. I've used slide mailers for the projects, and I can honestly say that this was one of the best things I've done, in terms of having fun! Normally I have a very firm idea of what I'm going to create, and how it will look. This time, things seemed to evolve and change as I was playing, so the finished items look sooooo different to the initial 'in my head' plan. I'm going to try and be more 'free' in the way things go art wise, I think, as I really like the finished pieces!
Two little peeks to show you, firstly of the inside of the fairy box, so you can read all the words!




Secondly, a tiny bit of the shrine!



To see the whole article, including a 4 slide mailer turned into a book!, pick up a copy of the magazine. Available now from all good craft shops!!!! There is some fantabulous art in this issue, you don't want to miss it!
Trish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx