Friday 11 April 2014

Recapture: Craft Stamper Blog Challenge!

Hello!
The Craft Stamper Blog Challenge this month is all about Bottles.....stamped bottles, bottle tags, altered bottles, you name it! The inspiration post is now live over on the CS blog, the DT have made some fab projects for you to look at, and hopefully be inspired by. There are some great prizes to be won, so why not hop over and have a look at the details!
My contribution is this......
(It's a flipping nightmare taking a picture of glass when the light bounces off it!!)
My bottle has a captured fairy, looking out through the glass just waiting to be released.....
The bottle is standing on a giant bottle cap that I have coloured with alcohol ink, supporting the wispy fronds of book pages and frosted film...
The bottle cap is on a spool, decorated with more book pages, wire, cord and a punched out heart...
The top of the bottle has been decorated in a similar fashion....
I must say though...the bottle has no lid, so he can fly away any time he wishes.....!

Hope to see some of your creations in the challenge, can't wait!!
Trish xxxx




11 comments:

  1. Oh my giddy aunt I am in loooove with your project Trish!
    xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great bottle, love the little fairy. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable bottle you've created Congrats on joining the WOW team hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab bottle, love it!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aww i love this. wish you had been in my bottle and jar swap now trish ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fairy in a bottle has a touch of Peter Pan to it...great imagination and lovely touches with the hearts and wire. And I totally get the nightmare of trying to photograph glass!!! I love this!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so creative!! that bottle cap is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx