Tuesday 2 February 2016

PaperArtsy new stamp release!

Hello!
All this week, PaperArtsy are launching new releases in their product range... and tonight is a rather special one :)
The fabulously talented Clare Lloyd is releasing new stamps and stencils, and I am very proud to say that she asked me to create some samples to support the launch! Not a difficult decision, Clare creates the most amazing face stamps, it's just a pleasure to work with them!
 Leandra has filmed a short video showing off the new release from Clare... you can have a look at it here:



All of the samples and a tutorial from Clare are now live over on the main PaperArtsy blog HERE 
I created probably too many samples, I got a bit carried away! I have a few sneak peeks to show you now though :)



 The colour scheme we used was a really lovely pink and turquoise pallette... fabulous for crazy hair colours as well as the other details!





I used a mixture of substrates for my samples... I love using deep edged pieces, I can add stripes!




Clare has created two fabulous faces, I decided to colour them with a dark and also a light complexion to show a bit of variety.



The faces in this new release are a lot bigger than before, so you can really go large with your work!!!
This last sample is 11.5" by 8", plenty of room to add in a body to the amazing faces!

I loved creating these, the whole release is fabulous, you need to check it out!
Thank you Clare for trusting me with your stamps :)
Trish xxxx

8 comments:

  1. What a delightful new collection of stamps and samples! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous samples from everyone, love the colour way and how,you were all inspired. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Trish, fabulous projects. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic projects Trish and I absolutely love your Dr. Zeus style with the tea cups! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved your floating teacups too Trish and the rest of your amazing designs. You and the other wingmen did an awesome job of showcasing Clare's new stamps. Well done to you all!

    Hugs
    Lesley Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creations with Clare's new stamps!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow what gorgeous coloring.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow what gorgeous coloring.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx