Friday 22 July 2016

Just Breathe....

Hello!
3 posts in three days.. must be some kind of record :)

My new series of rubber stamps has just launched over in my Etsy shop, so I thought I would share a couple of examples of art created with them!
The first is a little 3D creation, another StarTrishdesign/Rubber Dance collaboration!


 

I coloured WhimsyGirl 3 in soft pastel shades, but kept the Rubber Dance flowers black and white. I think the flowers look stunning without colour, and add a pefect backdrop... is she dancing through the daisies?!



My second creation featured another Whimsygirl, this one is Whimsygirl4. Very pink and summery I thought!






Her pink hair and dress are echoed in the mainly pink, smeared paint background!


Have a wonderfully creative weekend!
Trish xxx

StarTrish Design Stamp shop HERE
Rubber Dance Stamp shop HERE

5 comments:

  1. Awesome girls, I had to order these two :)
    Wonderful projects! Love the white flowers in combination with the colored girl, beautiful!
    You create the most stunning backgrounds btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Trish...I have just ordered your new girlies :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww - love your new WhimsyGirls! I had to have the dancing one, of course :) Love how you made her dance through my daisies! They do look nice in just black and white.
    Gorgeous pinks on the second one!
    Thanks for sharing, Trish! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER sweet and cute..LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx