I'm so thrilled and honoured to be representing the Craft Stamper Take It Make It Blog challenge in today's Giving Thanks Blog Hop!
STAMPlorations are having a fabulous blog hop today, all about Giving Thanks! Lots of designers have all created a project using one of the Giving Thanks bundles, a great set that includes stamps, a stencil and dies!
I used the Oh So Grateful Bundle:
And used it to create this....
Admitedly, not your usual Fall or Thanksgiving colours :)
I used the stencil to create a texture paste design as my background...
This was sprayed with a variety of inks to give a multi coloured look!
The pumpkin was stamped onto purple and teal painted card, then cut out using the matching die! I used the purple leaves on a the teal pumpkin..
The words I used are a combination of stamps on their own (Oh, so) and stamps and a die (the black stamped 'gratetful', cut out using the matching die)
As you can see, I also added one of my hand drawn Whimsy Girls! I think she looks very grateful for her fabulous teal pumpkin, don't you?!
As well as the fabulous eye candy to be seen along the hop (more about that in a minute!), there are also prizes to be won!
Giving Thanks Hop
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will receive a $50 gift certificate.
- THREE (3) winners randomly drawn from all comments left on the STAMPlorations blog and participating designers blogs will each receive a $20 gift certificate to the shop.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Facebook page will win a $15 gift certificate for herself and a $15 gift certificate for one friend she tags in her comment.
- ONE (1) commenter randomly drawn from our Instagram account will win her choice of Giving Thanks bundle (Be Thankful, Oh So Grateful, or Many Blessings)/
Commenting ends on November 30 at 11:55 p.m. Pacific
You can also create your own 'Giving Thanks' project, and link it up over on the main STAMPlorations blog, there are prizes to be won that way too!
Giving Thanks Linky Party
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive the Be Thankful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Oh So Grateful bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
- ONE (1) winner randomly drawn from all entries linked up will receive Many Blessings bundle (stamp set with coordinating die, word die, and stencil)
[Players have until November 30 to link up their projects to the linky party.]
Link Ups can be made here:
Winners will be announced on December 9 in the November Challenges and Hops winners post. Winners have until December 20 to claim their prize.
Have a great hop everyone!
Have a great hop everyone!