Friday 29 June 2012

Too Pretty For Me?

Colour colour colour........ I'm constantly playing with colour schemes, trying to keep myself away from my automatic 'go to' colours at least some of the time! So I thought I'd try pretty, delicate and a little bit pastel. Not sure.....................
Plenty of stamping....
Plenty of texture (I used texture paste that I'd coloured with paint....)
And probably one of my favourite stamps ever.... my Inkadinkado angel...
hmmmmmmmmmm...the jury is still out on whether i like this or not!
Love Trish xxxxx

2 comments:

  1. no such thing as "too" anything for you.... we all have different aspects, levels and moods and its nice to indulge them all at different times. its fab and still has a real "trish" feel

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx