Monday 9 February 2015

Being Brave......

Hello!
Being brave about all sorts of things is pretty much my 'thing' for this year...and I've finally got off my behind and done something I've been wanting to do for months and months....video tutorials!
The first one (or three!) involves my DT project today for A Sprinkle Of Imagination
I made an art journal page...... teaser pic :

I filmed the whole process for start to finish, then split it up into three separate tutorials;
1) Smeared Paint Backgrounds
2) Smeared Paint Backgrounds Part 2: The details (lots more layers including stamping, stencilling and printing)
3) Smeared Paint Backgrounds Part Three: Finishing Touches (adding the figure!)

Video number ONE is part of my DT post for ASOI today, and can be found HERE!
Videos 2 &3 are below...... or you could just go to Vimeo and find all three! (search for Trish Latimer)
I so hope you like them, and find them even a little bit interesting!



6 comments:

  1. Part 1 watched, others later. Wonderful tutorial and great video, clear and easy to follow your process. Thanks Trish. Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just watched all 3 Trish,thank you so much for doing them. Seeing how you create the background has been a big help as I always struggle with that part!
    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All three videos are fabulous Trish ! Great to see your creative process ! Sue C x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing! I really enjoyed watching your videos, I'm looking forward to seeing more of your Art!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just watched all three videos. Wonderfully done. I love the little angel. Thanks for sharing your process.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx