Wednesday 28 November 2012

Stackable bangles...

Have proved to be a huge hit this year... lots of gorgeous sparkle and a bit of bohemian chic thrown in for good measure! These started out as a project for Beads And Beyond magazine a couple of months ago, people loved them when the article came out, yay! I decided to make a few for general sale too, and they've simply flown out the door. Here's a pic...
Loads together on your arm make such a fab jangly sound....!
I promise to share something painty tomorrow!!!!
Trish xxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. These are beautiful
    Do you sell them online ?
    Trace x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why they sell out!! Gorgeous... just love the rusty/bronzy structure with the glorious greens.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wish I could wear bracelets...I'd wear these in a heart beat! Love the bead colors and the look of old metal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh...I'm not anonymous...I'm Nan G. :D

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx