Friday 13 December 2013

Ombré!!!

Hello!
Today marks the start of another Craft Stamper Blog Challenge!
And what is the challenge this time? Ombré.....
What? well yes, that's what I thought as well, but actually it's a term for something we've all been doing for ages!
Simply, creating colour gradients, going from light to dark (or the other way around!) So, you start at the top of the paper with a dark colour, and gradually lighten it as you go towards the bottom. See? Easy peasy....
I made this...
As you can see, I used the ombré effect as my background green colour. It starts dark at the top, and fades to a paler shade at the bottom!
I added areas of interest with stamping and printing...
And also added some washi tape and a phrase from an old book..
My image is an Octopode Factory lady, coloured using paints (with a waterbrush) and some Promarkers for the skin colour....
There were a fabulous number of entries for the challenge last time, and with such a great prize on offer, why not have a go? All the details are HERE...
Love Trish xx




2 comments:

  1. Love your card, I see lots of beautiful details, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold, bright and very "you" - looks fab, Trish!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx