Thursday 9 October 2014

Beads And Beyond November issue!

Hello!
The new November issue of Beads And Beyond is out today!
http://gb.trapletshop.com/beads-beyond-november-2014
This month, my project is a collection of miniature book pendants.... The step by step creation is this....
Our super Editor Helen has an extra project over on the B&B blog HERE , showing how to upcycle your busts (get your minds out of the gutter folks.....!!! Jewellery display!), one of my other tiny books can be seen adorning said upcycled bust:

Check out the magazine in any WHSmiths or large craft shop, alternatively it can be bought online HERE!
I've gone totally out of my comfort zone for next months issue...Sparkly Bling Swarovski! Yes really! Wait and see...... :)
Love Trish xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx