Saturday 24 January 2015

Oooooh Shiny! GDT for PaperArtsy

Hello!
(yep, two posts in one day, unheard of!!!!)
This post a bit of a 'squeeeeeeeeeeee' type post!
The lovely Darcy invited me back to do another guest slot over on the PaperArtsy blog, how very exciting! This project is all about Treasure Gold gilding wax, fitting in nicely with the 'shiny' theme going on over there just now. LOVE gilding wax, it was such fun to create using lots and lots of it!
I'll show you just the one pic here...if you want to see loads more, including some step by steps then you'll need to hop on over to PaperArtsy HERE
Hope you like it!
Have a good weekend folks,
Trish xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wow!! Love this!
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  2. looks great, will have a closer look at PPA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful project, love the bright colours and the hearts really add the extra wow factor xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a fabulous project and really catches the eye
    x catherine

    ReplyDelete
  5. O my lordy how did I miss this post! Love love love it,Elizabeth xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. You rock with your amazing talent, Trish! I mean, really, what more can I say?! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx