Saturday 8 October 2011

End of an Era?

This past week has been a sad one. I started an ATC swapping group back in 2005, and over the years we have created some frankly stupendous art and had great fun along the way. Made some fantastic friends and enjoyed wonderful company.
However, numbers have dwindled as life takes its twists and turns. People change direction in their creative lives and have moved away from ATCs. Others simply find circumstances have forced them away from time spent crafting. All totally understandable, that's life.
This past week we have started to talk of winding up the group at the end of the year. I think it needs to be done, however much I'll miss it!
So, thanks for all the fantabulous ATCs over the past 6 years ladies, I will miss seeing all your art!
I thought I'd post a pic of one of my favourite ATCs....This was from a 'Children' themed swap.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx