Saturday 3 March 2012

Craft Stamper April issue...

Is here already folks!!! And you thought it was only the start of March!
Have a little look at the cover....
If you've got good eyes you can just about see my project this month on the cover ! woooo! Its the purple box using Mica sheets, bottom right hand corner. Its actually a masterclass on the Mica Sheets, so there are four more items in there from me using mica. Including one where I was holding my breath until I knew it had arrived safe and sound and not squished to death!!! Close up peek of the project on the cover...
The whole mag is packed to bursting with gorgeous projects, loads and loads of inspiration and eye candy this month!
Have at look at the Craft Stamper website to read more about the projects in this months issue.....!!
Love Trish xxx

3 comments:

  1. WOW!!! Congrats on the magazine entry whoo hoo great news! Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I bet that's interesting - looks good x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx