Tuesday 21 May 2013

Craft Stamper Blog Challenge- Reminder!!!



The second Craft Stamper Blog challenge still has a few days to go...so why not have a play and join in!
A few of the design team have come up with some more designs to spur you on, have a little look here to see the new eye candy!
My contribution is this panel....
I created a painty background using turquoise, purple and white paint. I scraped texture paste through a stencil....
And did a little printing with white paint and lego pieces!
My ripped and torn aperture was backed with book pages as you can see, then coloured with a wash of turquoise paint. My figure peeking through the hole is a fab new image from Stampotique. I really like the dazed and confused 'what me?' kind of expression she has!
The figure was simply stamped onto white card, which was then adhered behind the aperture. I used my vintage typewriter to create the word..
I hope you like her...and I really hope you'll take a look at the Craft Stamper challenge and join in! We'd love to have you!
Love Trish xxxx





3 comments:

  1. Love this Trish, the colour is particularly eye catching. Love the torn pieces and the wonderful,Stampotique image. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project Trish, I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is just so adorable!! Your panel is amazing, printing with lego- what an idea, brilliant! You should really do YouTube tutorials Trish, I would love to see how you create such pieces! May I ask (no rush for answer, I know you are busy), what is the panel made from? Also, how do you do the aperture part? Sorry if I'm a pain.
    I love the colours again, they just pop & the background is really cool. Wish I had a vintage typewriter. How many things so far do I want from your stash?? Lol! :))

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx