Monday 20 February 2012

Beads And Beyond Magazine- March Issue!

is out now!
 My project this month is all about feathers....1920s inspired feathered necklaces to be precise! For the main project I scaled down a flapper head-dress type thing and made it into a short necklace..... and for the variation I made this....
A long pendant... I cut the feathers to size (not a plan..the phrase 'spitting feathers' was very apt..they go EVERYWHERE!), then glued them together at the top. Lots of wire with crystals wrapped around to hide the glue, then attached to a large silver ring. Long ball chain to complete. Closeup of the crystals....
(and thats not glue you can see..its a feather bent in on itself! Bad pic, sorry!)
Have a look at the Beads and Beyond Magazine Website for more details!
love Trish xx

1 comment:

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx