Saturday 18 February 2012

CR84FN48- Colour challenge time!

I do love these colour challenges (and not just because I made the top three with the last one.... woo!!)
I really like having a colour palette to play with that might not be something I'd go for by choice! Now with this one, those that know me might think its so up my street its silly. I mean, green and purple? together? oh yes...bring it on! But hang on......grey too? Now here is another shade I rarely use. So, its another challenge! Fabulous!
Here is what I made....
Very much a typical Trish creation! Painty background, stamped figure and an odd phrase! Lots of texture on this piece....
and the figure is a first time outing for one of some new stamps that just arrived! This one is an Art Journey image. Love the moodiness, she looks so grumpy!
To join in the fun, why not pop over to the CR84FN challenge blog and have a look at all the creations! So much variation in styles and interpretations of this theme, its fab!
Love Trish xx

6 comments:

  1. Love that texture, Trish - gesso or paint? Great colours, too - I'd have trouble with the grey, I think but it does add another dimension, which is a bonus. Grey and purple go so well together.

    Hope you got my message about the stamp you asked about - it's from stampinback - couldn't find a way to email you so I added details to the blog post, with a link. Thanks for the commment. Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Trish. Love those textures you've achieved and the image is great despite grumpiness lol
    Might have a go at this too as I love those colours.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love this! Great texture in the painted background, unusual sentiment and wonderful stamped image. Great work. Thanks for playing along with CR84FN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful project Trish! Thanks for joining along with CR84FN :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Trish, so happy you are playing with us! I love seeing what you create! This is just so unique!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx