Thursday 16 February 2012

Simon Says Stamp Challenge...Anything Goes!

Seems an age since I did a canvas...which is very odd as they're my usual 'what to make? a canvas!' medium of choice!
So...a canvas it is....but an out of my comfort zone colour combo...yes, still struggling with orange! Last time, Leandra suggested I team it with turquoise, so I have!
Nice chunky box canvas, which means the sides are a good size to play with too!
The feet are painted wooden beads, and the image is Stampotique. Just love her!
Loads and loads of painted layers, it's a difficult decision when to stop!!
I'm entering this into the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge....a bit late but there's still time!! Have a look HERE to get all of the details, and to see some fabulous art! Last time I looked there were over 200 entries, so maybe make a cup of tea before you start!!
Love Trish xx

9 comments:

  1. Hi Trish,

    I SOOOO love your art1 This is an awesome piece! Love the girl from Stampotique! How spooky is this! My co-worker and I were looking at my copy of the latest Craft Stamper Magazine (which is February here in Canada; always a month behind!) and we were reading your fabulous article "A Splash of Paint", and then I saw your comments on my card! Is that Karma or spooky or what! Thank you! Must try a chunky!
    Debbie
    ^..^

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your canvas work, great choice of colours and love all the texture. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. YUMMMMMY....YUMMMMMY....YUMMMY Trish...you chunky canvas is just AMAZING...for someone who struggles with orange you did a bang up job!!!

    thanks BUNCHES for playing along with this weeks challenge at Simon Says Stamp and Show!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trish...I love your chunky canvas! The background colors are so cool! Leandra was right on...the orange with turquoise is really nice! I also love your flourish and the stamped image of the little girl. Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp and Show. <3 Candy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love all that paint - terrific ATC, great choice of image. Maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is fantastic!! Love all the color and texture. Very cool piece.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all those gorgeous layers of color.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love all those gorgeous layers of color.... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous canvas here. Love the colours and stamping and the chunky base too.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx