Monday 27 February 2012

Mothers Day 'Non-Card'....for Calico Crafts

Another week, another DT project from me over at CALICO CRAFTS !!!
And another sneak peek because I'm mean like that...you'll need to pop over to the DT blog to see the whole thing!




I've made an accordian tag panel, with acetate and, of course, lots of lovely painty layers! Perfect for your Mum for Mothers Day, and to display all year round.
As usual, I've done a very thorough step by step for you, so you can see how it was all done.
Why not go and take a look?!
Love Trish xx

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Trish. Beautiful spring colours.
    Regards Florence x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh nice one Trish, I shall definitely at go at this. it's set my mind off with all sorts of ideas. I really like the see through panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Trish - I would very much like to use your panels in a project I need to create for another stamp company. Couldn't find an email for you so apols for contacting you this way. Obviously I would give you full credit for the idea! Can you let me know if you're agreeable? my email is alcoholinky@gmail.com many thanks. CarolQ

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx