Monday 6 February 2012

Simple Neon Valentine....

Simple for me anyway, and frankly I'm not sure.....too much clear space!
Anyway, this links in to the Penny Black Saturday Challenge
The challenge this week is to look at the card shown on the blog, and use it as inspiration. I've taken the format of one colour above and below a dividing line, and also used the colours on the original card.
Paint background, stamped harlequins and stars then a cut out stamped heart.
Easy peasy!
 Penny Black Stamps used: 2690H love Medley, 3881H Sparkle, 1987M Harlequin Background....and I also cut the 'love' word from the classic 'dance like no one is watching' stamp!
Love Trish x

5 comments:

  1. Brilliant colours Trish, love the use of the Christmas stamp on a very non-Christmas card.

    Hugs
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish,

    Nice card! I actually got a little inky over the weekend too.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...lovely card Trish...very eye catching...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous take on debby's card trish...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Trish, brilliant colours.
    Thank you for case-ing my card for Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx