Friday 6 January 2012

Craft Stamper February Edition!

Is out now!
Here is the cover....
The three hearts on a canvas board is my contribution to the free stamp makes article. Gorgeous and very useful heart stamp, created by the very talented Sarah Lawrence of Crafty Notions, who sadly passed away in December. Her contributions to the crafting world will be sorely missed by all us crafters out there.

A little closeup of the piece...

I also have a 'how to' article showing you how to achieve my painty backgrounds that I seem to use as a starting point to all my work!
Annnd ...... I'm the meet and greet artist too! Everyone will be heartily sick of me by the time they've finished reading it!
Its another fabulous edition, loads of wonderful eye candy as usual. Go check it out! Craft Stamper February issue- on sale now!


Trish xx

4 comments:

  1. Wow, triple dose of Trish this month, congratulations. My copy arrived today - haven't had chance for a look yet, that will be my treat for later.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trish... well done (although your work is always yummy in the craft stamper in the issues I have seen)

    I have to get a copy this month LOL (as you do) ... so i will look out for your work. its great having so many of my crafting buddies in there this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a fab issue indeed! (Don't worry about the Dawn Bibby thing, she too started my love of stamping! Don't tell anyone!) :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely stunning projects in this month's Craft Stamper! Thank you for your lovely comment on my Artistic Stamper project and I'm now following your gorgeous blog and can't wait to see more of your work.
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx