Tuesday 17 January 2012

Penny Black -Anything Goes!

Over on the Penny Black Saturday Challenge Blog , this weeks theme is anything goes!!!
I love the Penny Black botanicals and nature stamps, and have large quantities of both (!), so I thought I would do my own messy, inky take on the theme. Thinking about it, its quite restrained for me........
Dragonfly Dance has the brush dragonfly image as the main focal point, and i've also used 'Twinkling' and 'Berry Wreath' as background stamps, stamped using paint around the borders.
I created the background by spraying pink ink onto cardstock, then added turquoise and black printing and stamping. The dragonfly was stamped directly onto the background using black VersaMagic ink, then I added on some text printed from my computer.
Thankls for looking!
Love Trish x

3 comments:

  1. Love those dragonflies and the vibrant colours that you have used.
    Love
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  2. stunning card trish...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Trish fab colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Penny Black Saturday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx