Tuesday 10 January 2012

Wild and Precious spirit....

or, the tag from my last post all prettied up!!!
This tag is the central one that had the paint smeared all over.
I did my usual gesso brayering over the paint, then stamped a Tim flourish and some words down one side. The main image is a good contender for my favourite image ever, made by the now sadly defunct One Stamp Dreamer company. I've been looking for years for a whole body, modern, masculine image to match this......not found one yet! Anyone with any ideas, shout!!!! A Post Modern Design quote is stamped along the edge. Another old stamp i've had for years and years, who knows if they're still going!


So, a quick and easy project, because the background tag was already done using the canvas board leftovers!
Love Trish xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU for taking the time to write me a message...it means a lot! xxxxx